How to add and swap accounts on the Amazon For a large number of consumers, Amazon has emerged as the go-to site for their online buying needs. As a result of the epidemic, which caused everything to grind to a halt, Amazon made certain that critical goods were delivered on time to customers.
It also resulted in the creation of a large number of new jobs throughout the world, as well as the transformation of areas affected by lockdown into fulfillment centers.
A great deal has been written on the true impact that Amazon has had on the lives of ordinary people. However, during this pandemic year, the impact of this virus has grown even more difficult to comprehend.
If you want to understand why the mobile shopping app has such a long-lasting impact on individuals, you only have to look at what they do on their phones.
How to change your Amazon account on the Amazon app
It is easier to find the product that you want to purchase using the Amazon mobile app, whether you are in the United States, India, or any area where Amazon operates.
The online retailer Amazon has everything a customer could possibly need whether it be technology, home design, fashion, toys, or food. Then there are the minor things that are intended to elevate the user’s perception of the game.
Amazon has a dedicated section in India called Funzone, where it offers quizzes and games to reward its customers for their purchases. Having two accounts on the same application becomes quite simple as a result of this feature.
This has proven to be a challenging problem for apps to address, as it allows a user to keep several accounts on the same application.
Because of the severity of the problem, some Chinese smartphone manufacturers created an app clone tool that was integrated into their user experience.
Users were able to clone their app and create another account as a result of this. On Amazon, on the other hand, you may easily add two more accounts and switch between them whenever it is most convenient.
1. Get the Amazon mobile app from either the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
2. Launch the app and sign in with your existing account or create a new one. 3.
3. Once you have signed in, go to the top left corner of the app and select the hamburger icon.
4. Now pick Settings from the drop-down menu, which will be represented by the flag of the country you selected in the app.
5. Once you’ve reached the settings page, select the Switch accounts option.
6. The following screen will display all of the accounts that have been added to the Amazon app. Choose the one that you want to use from the list.
7. When you pick a user account, it may appear as though the app has been restarted. It is very natural.
How to add a second Amazon account using the Amazon app
To be able to move between several accounts, you must first add more than one account to your account list. It is simple to add a second account to your Amazon mobile app from your computer.
While it continues to be one of the most requested features on WhatsApp, even Amazon has included the ability to send messages to others. Through add another account, repeat the process described above from steps three to six, if necessary.
Now, select the “Add Account” option from the drop-down menu. Following the redirection, you will be taken to the login page, where you may either add an existing account or create a new account. The e-commerce behemoth points out that the capability is limited to a maximum of ten accounts per user each session.