- If you have any questions about your Amazon account, you can contact Amazon’s customer service department.
- If you have an Amazon account that is linked to a mobile phone number, you can contact Amazon directly.
- Detailed instructions on how to contact Amazon customer service can be found here.
In the country’s leading e-commerce businesses, Amazon India is unquestionably the most popular platform for online buying, according to some estimates.
When dealing with millions of clients, it is critical for the platform to have a strong customer service department in place. And, in case you’re wondering how to get in touch with Amazon customer service, the process is rather straightforward.
Customer service is available on the Amazon India website in two different ways. Alternatively, customers can choose to have their issues resolved through a chat session or by having an executive phone them on their registered mobile number. Please see the following guide on how to contact Amazon customer service when you are experiencing difficulties with your account.
Contacting Amazon customer service can be done via chat, phone, or email.
Customers must first access the Customer Service option on their Amazon app in order to communicate with Amazon customer service. The following are the procedures to take in order to access the customer service part of the Amazon India app.
1. Open the app and select the three-line icon in the upper-left corner of the screen.
2. Scroll down and select ‘Customer Service’ from the drop-down menu.
3. On the following page, scroll down to the bottom and click on the ‘Contact Us’ button.
4. On the following screen, you will be given the choice to chat or call.
5. Select your desired method by clicking on it.
Contact Amazon customer service to learn more.
If you want to have your question answered via chat, please complete the steps outlined below:
1. Select ‘Chat with Customer Service’ from the drop-down menu.
2. Amazon Messaging Assistant will display your most recent purchase; select ‘Yes, that’s right’ at the bottom of the screen.
In the event that you are having a problem with another product, select ‘No, another item’.
4. If you are experiencing a different difficulty, select ‘I am experiencing a different problem.’
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select the most acceptable responses.
The Amazon Messaging Assistant should be able to assist you with even the most general of questions and concerns.
Contact Amazon’s customer service.
The Amazon Messaging Assistant is capable of assisting you with the majority of issues that may arise. However, it is possible that you will need to speak with an agent in order to obtain the appropriate result. If you’d want Amazon to make a phone call on your behalf, simply click on the ‘Call me’ option on the right.
1. Select the ‘Call me’ option from the drop-down menu.
2. On the following screen, choose the product for which you require assistance.
3. On the following page, select the problem you’re having.
4. On the following screen, click on ‘Continue to Customer Service.’
5. Choose your language and give your cell phone number (optional).
6. Select ‘Call me now’ from the drop-down menu.
Send an email to Amazon customer service.
The chat and phone are examples of what Amazon refers to as level 1 customer service. For those customers who are not pleased with the response offered over chat or phone, they can send an email to the Amazon Escalation desk, Grievance Officer, or Nodal Officer to voice their concerns. The email address for level 2 customer support escalation is firstname.lastname@example.org, and they answer within 5 business days after receiving the email.
If the level 2 escalation process fails as well, the level 3 customer service representative serves as the grievance officer. The customer must send an email to email@example.com with the specifics of their problem in order to be considered. The Nodal Office, which can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org, is the highest level of escalation in the event that the problem is still not resolved. Both email addresses will answer within three business days, if not sooner.